Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And the blood draws have begun!

So I got the call from Ann, Dr. H's nurse yesterday. She faxed me my info for the lab and she also informed me that Linda would be calling soon to schedule my Omaha visit for Oct. or Nov. I'm, of course, hoping for October!!  I went to the lab and I was a bit nervous about how this was all going to pan out, esp b.c I didn't know much about this blood work stuff. At the hospital lab I met a sweet woman who totally took me under her wing. She sat with me and read through all the papers and was so helpful! I was thinking this was going to be difficult to ask the lab to hold the blood, etc, but it all worked out!! I'm bringing her cookies next time:)

I thought that I was going to have to get blood work every other day starting yesterday. Dr. Hilgers, however, wants me to draw (CD 5), which was yesterday, and then not until CD 13, and then every other day till P+11. So I'm assuming my estrogen is good and they want to see my progesterone results. Either way, this whole scheduling was perfect b.c I have to go out of town tomorrow. Once again, I feel God working with me in so many ways. I'm leaving for Chicago to go visit my best friend from college and I was thinking I was going to have to find a lab up there but now I don't have too!! YAY!!

I'll be gone till Sunday so I look forward to catching up on all you ladies when I return. I pray pretty much the whole time on flights, so I will make sure to include all of you. God bless you all:)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are on this path!! Yay!

    I can relate to the fervent prayers on planes, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! Oh, and I live in Omaha so you better visit me while you are here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bloodwork starting! I'm so excited for you. It's the beginning of good things :)

    ReplyDelete