Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Friday, July 16, 2010

I GOT THE LETTER!

WOOHOO! I have been praying, hoping, wishing, all the above to get the letter soon so we could start this process. My practitioner for Dr. H told me that he was really busy with conferences for the month of July so not to get my hopes up to get my letter this month but she was proven wrong! YAY! So I called and the nurse will be in touch with me Tuesday. It just so happens that I started period today. I'm supposed to start blood work on CD 5.  So CD 5 is Tuesday and so I am hoping that I can start the blood work this cycle instead of waiting till the next cycle. I asked PPVI and they said they would get back to me today and let me know if they could go ahead and fax me blood work orders so I could get started. Lord, are you listening:) 

I know we have a long road ahead but I'm so relieved to finally be able to get going on all this. Lord, I'm in your hands and I feel you all around me:)

7 comments:

  1. So glad you got the letter and I hope everything works out to get the bloodwork done this cycle. Good luck and I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on your way! Yeah! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! I did a post about mailing blood work into PPVI. Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. Usually hospital labs are the ones that are willing to let you mail out the blood to be analyzed somewhere else and they have weekend and evening hrs since you will be there all the time. I hope that helps! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the excitement in your voice in this post!! I'm so exdcited FOR you!

    Just to give you a head's up, our annual meeting is this week, for which most of the Board is already there (in South Carolina). Dr Hilgers will be away all week at that, so if you don't hear anything specifically from him, through his nurses, don't get upset.
    I'm sure you'll be able to do the post-Peak hormone series at least, this cycle, though!

    God Bless and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet to let me in on that information. Thank you! Oh and I am so excited...I feel God so much right now and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! This is wonderful news! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete