Well I sure am learning alot from all you IF ladies. Now, when I pray to our sweet Lord, I am including all of you in my prayers too. It's a real comforting thing...it's bringing me peace just to know there are others out there that understand.
Do you happen to know if having a tube removed causes you to gain weight after surgery? I know my hormones were a bit wacked but I feel as if my body has changed and I have gained about 8-10 extra pounds, yet haven't really changed my lifestyle. I read somethings online but you never know online....just curious to hear if someone has had similar experience?
Still waiting on letter from Dr. H....agggghhhh patience!!!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



I don't know about that b/c I didn't have a tube removed, but I lost about 5 lbs in the hospital since I was so sick (my arms and legs got really skinny, but it didn't show on the scale b/c of all the fluids I got). But over the last week or two I gained about three pounds...not sure why, since the last few weeks I started working out again!! Seems unfair! :-) I am still 15 lbs away from my goal but I am down 20 lbs from a year ago.
ReplyDeleteGosh, I am no help here, but I can promise to send prayers up for you!! Especially for patience as you wait for Dr. H. to respond!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies:) Hebrews, keep up the work out. I have decided that is what my weight gain is from too. When you gain muscle, you first gain weight, then that muscle starts burning fat. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete