So today is cycle day 5 and I am also expecting a call from the nurse at PPVI to discuss the process of all this. I'm pretty sure, from what I gathered from Heather on Friday, that I get to start the blood draws today! I think it is so funny to see what I get excited about these days...I know you all feel the same. It's amazing what all this does to your life and how your whole perspective changes. Now I'm jumping at the fact that I get to go start my blood series...woohoo...hahaha. This is why I'm so happy I have you ladies out there in the blog world b.c i'm sure my friends here in town think I'm a bit crazy. Off to help my dad move some things. Once I hear back from PPVI, I will update. Hugs to all you ladies this morning:)
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



Exciting! Hope those blood test results give you some answers!
ReplyDelete