Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

HPT=Don't waste your money!!

Well I finally figured out how to change my template...took me a while! ha. I'm a little gardener at heart so I thought this template fit well:) My husband built two 10x10 gardens when we first got married and we have both learned so much from growing all types of things. This spring/summer garden went much better than before. We have tomatoes, squash, zucchini, eggplant, and zinnias (my favorite flower!). By the way ladies, they are great in house flowers. I have saved so much money not having to go to store to by flowers. I have to give my hubby all the credit though bc I have probably watered the garden a total of 10x. ha. He loves it! It's his quiet time. He goes out every morning and every evening and waters his garden...he is so cute:)

Had to take a HPT yesterday. I'm on CD 31 and my boobs are so sore! I had a wine tasting bday gathering for one of my best friends last night and I didn't want to go drinking vino if I was prego. I knew I wasn't, but it's always good to check. Plus, as opposite as it sounds, we don't want to get pregnant right now. I can't risk another ectopic and I need Dr. H to figure out whats wrong with me first. Oh and on the topic of HPT, I put the link to this website on my blog. Check it out. It's soooo cheap and they are so easy to use! Def a money saver:)

Still waiting on letter....get here soon Mr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment