Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TEBB & issues..updated

Well I had my cycle review yesterday. It was CD 3. Do you remember a post a couple weeks back that was neon red...well the tebb has set in again. UGH. Makes me so mad. Has this happened to any of you?? Did it ever go away all the way and not come back??? We are on Biaxin again for 10 days. Hope that helps.

It really is annoying b.c I thought everything would be all cleared up after surgery....it was...I know alot was fixed and I am so grateful for that BUT I want it ALL to be fixed. I know, I sound like a baby! But my estrogen is 11.4...they want it at 12. Which means it is really close to being low. My progesterone is 21.6...that is great...thanks to the HCG.

I am having very bad cramps on CD 1. I thought that pain was supposed to go away too???

I also have limited mucus. WTH

After getting off phone for my cycle review and meeting with my practioner yesterday, I wasn't satisfied. So I wrote a letter out asking all these questions referring to this post. Then I made a copy of my chart and faxed all that this morning. I'm hoping to get more clarification. I want to be more persistent...not just wait around. Patience,I know but if I'm still having certain issues, I want them fixed!

I am waiting to hear back from PPVI today. Hoping for more guidance this cycle. It is already CD 4. I know I do get to take Mucinex this cycle to help with mucus but it doesn't enhance it...it just makes it more fertile for the sperm to swim.

Anywho, I'll let you know what they say. Any advice y'all have...pass it on!!

Hugs!

~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE:

 Estrogen: levels before were always fine. This time they were .6 below average which is not bad. So they are going to watch that strictly to make sure it doesn't drop.

Mucus: Going to try Mucinex and she also mentioned Fertile CM. She said I could take both at the same time but it's best to take one or the other b.c then I know which one helped the most. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH ONE FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW???

BB: She said this is still a topic of research but they do know that the Biaxin helped me before so they are going to try this again. If I have to do it at the beginning of each cycle to clear away bb, then that is what we will do for a while. At least it helped last time so I know it will help this time.

Prolactin levels: The lab is checking those and they will get back to me.

Cramps/Lower back pain: Since it is only 3 months post surgery, we are going to watch that and hope that it gets better. But, some people just have sensitive nerves and the pain might always be present. At least it is fixed mostly with endo removed.

I feel better now. I just needed to feel like I was doing something to better each month. Being on the Biaxin now, knowing it will help with inflammation and BB makes me feel better. Also taking the Mucinex or Fertile CM will be helpful too.

10 comments:

  1. I took Amox the first time around for the TEBB which didn't work. Our cycle on Biaxin was when Nich.olas decided to show up :-), so I'm not sure if it is really gone. I know others have worked really hard to get rid of it. I think WBR and TCIE worked with Dr. Toth, if I am remembering correctly. Though, I'm not 100% sure it was for TEBB or another infection. The only thing that really helped my mu.cus quality was Fertile CM. With that, I had some rocking 10K going on (coming from a perpetual 6P or 6C girl). Hope you get some clarification from P.PVI. Maybe one of our local brainacs will have better advice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chasing...I talked to PPVI. Going to write about it later. I am going to take the Fertile CM this cycle. Thanks for your advice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no advice, but I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! Sorry I have been quiet in your com boxes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never took Mucinex, so I have not experience to offer. I did take the B6- which I never found to be very effective. Fertile CM is what really improved things for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of Mucinex as it didn't help me. I took the Fertile CM as directed - 3 times a day with plenty of water - and it made a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took B6, but I had weird side effects so I stopped taking it. Have you thought of getting Pre-Seed? We used it for a little while and it helped in that department.

    Sorry about the TEBB. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - my name is Andrea Starosciak and I am a fellow Hilgers patient. I had 2 surgeries with Hilgers - one in June 2009 and 'the works' in August 2009. My TEBB never went away after surgery and on HCG, it actually got MUCH worse. I had an infection (endometritis caused by bacteria) that Hilgers found but couldn't identify what it was. The only one who could help me identify why I had TEBB, low estrogen, etc was Dr. Toth. Hilgers referred me to him. My DH and I were on biaxin for 21 days per Hilgers but it didn't help. TCIE, FJIEJ, and Wheelbarrow Rider have all gone to see Dr. Toth. Please email me with any questions - andreastarosciak@yahoo.com
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer about the TEBB. I'm sorry it's back. :( NaPro docs have identified six causes for TEBB so far, and it seems to be a tricky problem to fix. At least you know Biaxin helped you in the past...I hope it continues to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your advice friends.

    Andrea, thank you so much for getting in touch with me. I will email you soon!

    ReplyDelete