I got to tell DH about our trip!! Today is his bday and I woke him up this morning and gave him this poster. He was so surprised...it was so awesome to see him excited about it!!!! I can't wait:) April spring break can't come soon enough!!! Tonight we are going to dinner with his family. They are going to surprise him with the rest of the news....his brothers and their others (wife and girlfriend) will be joining us on our trip! He is really gonna flip out when he finds this out!!!
We went to mass this morning and I just praised the Lord for the gift of my sweet husband in my life:) As I wrote in dh's card, although I am going through the most difficult trial in my life dealing with IF, I am still filled with joy for the gift of him in my life. He still has a way to make me happy through my trials:)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, B!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat poster is perfect! You two are so stinkin cute. Can't wait to hear about the trip :-D
I love the poster! What a sweet gift! I hope you have a wonderful and RELAXING time in Napa!
ReplyDeleteI know life is tough w/ IF...it could be worse..we could be one of those women on the "woman tell all" on the bachelor (I'm addicted too!) I hope emily gets picked!
That is SOOOO fun!!!!! What a blessing! Happy birthday to your DH!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! Love the poster!!!!! :) Your DH is a very lucky man!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!! You're such a teacher!
ReplyDeleteCome on April!!!!
Exciting!! Happy birthday to your DH! I miss you tons and hope I get to see you again sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome wife you are!! I hope your mister had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! You can definitely see the teacher in you ;)
ReplyDelete