So weird. Yesterday was CD 25 and I had 10CL AD....on CD 25! I have never seen such late signs before...ever. I started to see signs on CD 16 with LAP (left side abdominal pain) so I knew that those were probably signs of ovulation. I felt the LAP until CD 19. I saw one night of 10KL for 3 hours and that was it of the K. Then after that I saw 10K every other day until CD 25. WEIRD! Def not consistent. LORD I REALLY WANT A BABY...SO IF YOU CAN DO THIS SOON THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
Fertile CM did nothing for me...neither did the mucinex. I still of course have hope for this cycle b.c I saw some positive signs and we were able to ttc a good amount of times after the "talk". Thanks for that support by the way. You were all so awesome in your support. It really comforted me to know that I was not alone about the "talk" issue. Anyway, if I don't get a BFP then I assume PPVI will put me on amoxicilin for CM production.
Daily mass for lent has really been healing. I am definitely going to continue this after lent. DH and I got into an argument last night about it though...isn't that horrible! Hate arguments. (He is doing daily mass with me for Lent.) He mentioned how he doesn't really get much out of daily mass. I tried to not get on the defensive and be understanding but it really hurt my heart to hear that. He is Catholic, he does go to mass with me on Sundays, we do pray daily. It's not that he isn't involved...he just doesn't get what I get out of the mass. He understands the meaning but he is not a very deep person. This isn't a put down it's just that he really isn't deep nor does he really think about all the theology aspect. So, when it comes to his faith, I feel it is not as mature as I would want it to be. Then I think I am judging...ugh. So we talked about it and expressed ourselves last night. He basically said that we are two different people and we are not the same nor will be the same...I totally agree and understand. But I crave faith, God, trust, prayers, etc. He doesn't crave it like me. I know that doesn't mean he is a bad person but it bothers me at times. He really is the sweetest, most precious man. He does pray with me often and I just love this so much. He also has faith and trusts in God's plan for us and this whole IF battle. He just isn't deep in that way so his faith isn't deep either. Am I making sense? I just worry about him and his relationship with God and whether it will be good enough for God. I know i know that I am not perfect but I do strive to do well. Of course, I could always do more. Shoot, I worry about my relationship and trust in God too. Anyway, maybe I just needed to type this out to get it off my chest again.
What made me feel all better is that this morning I left to go to church and he came and met me:) He was so cute. He came in and sat in my pew and just smiled at me. It was so precious. He is trying. Thank you God:)
Last but not least, please please help me console and support this blogger. She needs us! Also I encouraged her to look into NaPro so if any of you want to add more encouragement that would be great!
Last but not least, please please help me console and support this blogger. She needs us! Also I encouraged her to look into NaPro so if any of you want to add more encouragement that would be great!



Aw! Love that he's trying anyway :)
ReplyDeleteawww that last part is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I are definitely different in this aspect too - totally can relate to this!!!!
Awww..you poor thing. I know what it's like to not always be on the same page as hubby. Sounds like daily mass has been wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHe goes with you to daily mass--wow! How great is that! Keep praying for him and encouraging him and leave the rest to God. (wise words from a recent sermon I heard)
ReplyDeleteGood advice polkadot...I'm gonna do just that!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with polkdot too. When we are married, our prayers for our spouses are so powerful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Polkadot as well - wise words definitely. You are so stinking cute - I wish I could just come over sometime and sit at your kitchen table and just talk to you. I love your honesty and the love you have for your husband and his faith life comes through so clearly and beautifully. Thank you for being a great witness to the power of a praying wife!! Thanks for alerting us to BlessedBetheLord's blog - this blogging community is so amazing and I love seeing how we lift each other up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you don't feel like you're on the same page, but it seems like he is really willing to try, and that is a great thing! Have you read "The Power of a Praying Wife?" Some of the above comments made me think of that book.
ReplyDeleteMy dh has fallen behind on our daily rosaries during Lent, but I haven't been too pushy like I was last year!
ReplyDeleteIt's so sweet that your dh is trying at daily mass. Arguments drive me crazy too, they are the worst!
That IS weird...sorry for the wonky cycle. Hopefully it means good things!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you are encouraging your DH to deepen his faith. I understand what you mean though...my hubs is the same way, he's just not a deep guy! The way they process things is so...uncomplex. Haha. But it's sweet that he is really putting in the effort. And remember that he grows spiritually also by living out his vocation as a husband...which it sounds like he's doing a good job at!! :)
I am hoping that the weird cycle means something positive!!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear about you and DH. Again, I can totally relate on so many levels. I agree with the ladies that we pray for our DH's and let God do the rest. I am so jazzed up about all the church events during Lent-DH will go if I ask him- but really will not initiate. He does initiate pray and really does lead in many ways!! (Praise God) I am like (in my head), "Isnt stations of the cross so amazing to do on a friday evening". DH is in a different place- a good place- but different than me.
Thanks for letting us know about the fellow blogger!!
I'm also having a wierd cycle! WTH? I hope it means something great is happening! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice that your hubby is trying! That's how E is. He is not as spiritual as I am, but he does try. He gets annoyed at having to go out of his way to go to church or church functions, but then when he goes, he is glad he did. So i just keep praying for him to be a good Catholic man, and I try to remeber that it's not the actions that are alwyas so important, it's what's in the heart. :)
Awe I love you sweet ladies:) It is so comforting to know I am never alone. Wow to this blog world. I'm constantly amazed at the strength you give me:)
ReplyDeleteJB, I'd love to have you to Alabama to sit in my kitchen any day!! That comment made me want to hug you!
PPiW I am going to check out the book "The Power of the Praying Wife"...I'm adding it to my summer reads:) Once I get done with grading papers and exams, my reading begins!!! Can't wait:)