Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Are you familiar with this???

Life is getting crazy with teaching these next two months, especially with 8th grade confirmation and graduation stuff coming up. This is the time of the year that I get a little impatient b.c they are so done with school (esp since they have been here since K) and they are checked out. So it takes all my might and discipline to keep them focused for the rest of the year. Anyone want to switch jobs for the next month and a half??? ha!


I've started getting to daily mass really early....like when the church lights are still off. Might sound creepy but I love it! I just sit there in peace...I wish I had an hour of it! ANyway, I pray for you. I go through my blog roll in my head and think of the recent posts I read and I pray for you. I even sometimes write things down to remember to pray for. Just know...you are in my thoughts friends:) Esp you my prayer buddy!


As far as infertile life, it's still infertile! ha. I'm on P+8 so another 8 days until I know anything. UGH! Patience is a virtue right:) Kinda boring on this end as far as the IF topic goes. Excitement aka baby, if you want to come, you are oh so welcome!


After getting to know so many of you (via blogs) I have realized that I totally have forgotten to share something with you; something I find to be very important. Listen up and do the research! For the past 3 years we have been taking something called Juice Plus. It is not a vitamin supplement. It is 17 fruits and raw vegetables in capsule form. Anyway, a while back when we were starting to ttc, a friend approached me about the importance of Juice Plus. I was hesitant but I did my research (plenty available) and realized how beneficial it was. I am not trying to throw you a sales pitch. Honestly. I'm just telling you because I really care for your health and well being. I stressed and stressed when we first started ttc about my health....about eating as many veggies and fruits and fiber and protein, the list goes on, all in one day. I couldn't fit in all that I was supposed to. That is when I made the switch to Juice Plus. (Sorry this sounds so sales pitchy.) My husband, and family (mom/dad/sis & fam), have been on it for 3 years and we are very pleased with it. It can benefit you and your child in so many ways. My nieces and nephews take the gummies. Anyways, check out my website and especially watch the video. If you are interested, let me know. I know a few of you already take it! Great:) Even if you just have questions, let me know. To be honest, it took me about a month of thinking and researching before I agreed to it. If you choose not to, no hard feelings:)

Hugs ladies:) Off to watch Survivor with the dh!

7 comments:

  1. Girl! You aren't even kidding! I can't wait for summer, though I shouldn't complain- my spring break starts on Friday!
    I am going to check out the juice.plus...I have been telling my mister that I needed something like that!
    I am begging the heavens that this is your month!!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddies aren't done, but I am!!!! And we teach til June 30th!!! Argh!

    Thank you so much for your prayers! Your comment today brought a much needed smile to my face! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I student taught 12th graders in their second semester and I remember how done they were! It's torture on them and on the teachers. I hope you can draw on your God-given strength to get through it!

    And I've heard great things about jui.ceplus. My girlfriend swears by it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in church before the 630a Mass this week and felt the same thing. It was dark (and a bit spookey), but so calm and peaceful- I wish we had Mass with the lights off!

    I am a day behind you..I am P+8 today- I am raging from PMS (I think)...sometimes, I think- maybe I am preggo!! Who knows...yes, patience!

    I will check out Juice Plus~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach until June 10th, so I definitely feel for you in this home stretch!

    I bet that's such a peaceful time being at church with no one else there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked into Juice Plus a while back, but on my new diet I'm really only allotted 2 fruit servings per day (low glycemic index). But I do make my own green smoothies with kale, spinach, celery, and green apple :) It's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire all teachers, can't imagine doing what you do.
    Hoping and praying that this is the month for you.

    ReplyDelete