So I have been on Biaxin now for 1 day and 1/2. I am still going through AF. It was b yesterday and now it is red. That Biaxin might really be my fix. We will see! I do know I have never seen red, seen b, then seen red again all within the same cycle.
I ordered Fertile CM. Your going to make fun of me but I totally paid an extra $20 to have it overnighted! haha. pathetic I know but I want to start taking it when I'm supposed to and sense my AF if almost done, I know it will be time soon. I didn't want to mess around. Plus, it made me feel better! IF makes you crazy right!
When I was out of work during Oct-Dec for surgeries, I was able to go to daily mass and it was soooo very healing. It honestly completed me every day. Since then, I have desired to to but have been able to do the daily thing because of being back at work. Well, since I'm a teacher at a Catholic school, I decided to take it a bit further and investigate.
I asked our priest, who I adore! He went to high school with me! Anyway, there is mass at 7:25 every morning. The teachers are to be at school at 7:30 so I could never go. I asked Fr if it was possible to switch mass to 7 but he can't b/c it's set up for high school kids to be able to go to mass and then class. That's fair...since the high school is across the street. Then he said, "I give you permission to go to mass daily!" Meaning, I didn't have to be at school at 7:30. Shoot, if the priest gives me permission to be "late" to school, I can! the bell doesn't ring till 7:50 anyways so I wouldn't be missing anything. So I emailed my principal...she totally approved and thought it was a great idea. YAY!
I have been going to daily mass since Monday. I am finally feeling more complete. I absolutely love this quiet time with God. Thank you Lord. I have also opened the option up to my 7th and 8th graders. So far a couple have joined me. I'm really going to talk to them about Lent and giving instead of giving up. That is how I was raised and it was wonderful. Of course, they can give up things, but it is also good to give. So I am giving my time daily (starting early before Lent) but I know our sweet Lord will enjoy that time with me.



Love this! What a wonderfully supportive school you work for!
ReplyDeleteGlad the Biaxin is helping you, and totally don't blame you for overnighting the Fertile CM! Definitely worth it! :)
That's awesome! Daily mass provides amazing graces.
ReplyDeleteAnd go meds go!
Great news about daily mass! It's on my "Lent list!" I should be making it way more often than I do, so I'm going to make a point of it during Lent.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to start your day. I love that the priest gave you "permission." ha, ha. And I like the positive twist on "giving up" for Lent. For the past few years I've added something positive during the season of Lent- a new spiritual discipline, etc.
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat that you're able to go to daily mass now! I actually teach at a Catholic school as well, but I can't attend daily mass because it starts at 8am at the church next to the school (school starts at 8am), and at my church (3 miles away) it starts at 7:30am (which is when I have to be at work). Glad you were able to get "permission" from the priest, and that some of your students are now joining you! :)
ReplyDeleteSO happy you can get to Mass- and I love how some students are going with you.
ReplyDeleteOn the IF front- Yes, it totally makes you crazy! I totally get it! I was thinking about Fertile CM, so please let me know if it "works"...if you see more. Glad Biaxin is working. My Md starts me on that this month, but on CD5-CD15. Prayers to you!
Not making fun. I would've done it, too, but I had some left over I could've sent you! It would've gotten to you in the same time. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome about being able to make it to daily mass.
Ann: Well darn! Next time I'll post asking before ordering! Thanks for the offer...your so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI forgot about it, but then checked my stash and came back to email you about it and saw you had posted again. As long as you get some! I do hope it helps. All these remedies seem to be hit or miss.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. How great is that. So happy for you. Everyday. Sigh. Dream. Dream. Sigh. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteWhen you need your Fertile CM, you need it!
I had to smile about overnighting the fertile cm. So very glad biaxin is working for you-yeah! And I totally miss daily mass so enjoy it for me too! (love the background, how have i missed so many of your posts?!)
ReplyDelete