I know I wrote about this a bit yester but I forgot to add something important that has to do with the health of your children or children to be! Please read to the bottom. You will be surprised at this info. There are over 17 published medical journals proving the goodness of Juice Plus. Check out the Children's Health Study. Also, here are some key facts about Juice Plus to consider:
•Delivers key phytonutrients that are absorbed by the body
•Reduces oxidative stress caused by free radicals
•Helps support a healthy immune system
•Helps protect the structural integrity of DNA (This is huge esp b.c cancer is so rampant!)
•Promotes cardiovascular wellness
•Positively impacts markers of systemic inflammation THIS IS SO HUGE FOR MANY OF US IFrs!!!
It IS the next best thing to fruits and vegetables! My friend gives her baby 1 capsule of each per day but opening the capsule and putting it in his baby food. Also if you take it, your child can be on JP free for 3 years!
My friend's dad, Dr. Geogre Inge, M.D., who is an OBGYN in my hometown, recommends Juice Plus to his patients and their husbands daily. He also recommends they continue taking it once they conceive.
To learn more, please visit my website. Remember, Juice Plus is a whole food...not a vitamin!
Have a happy Friday. DH is going turkey hunting with some guy friends. Sounds boring to me! ha. I think they walk through the woods making weird noises hoping a turkey will walk out. hahha. makes me laugh! I'm headed across the bay with my parents this weekend to our bay house. I miss DH when he is gone but it really is good quality time I get to spend with my mom and dad. I love packing a bag and going to spend the weekend with them! We are trying out a new sushi place in our little bay town. It's supposed to be delicious! It's suppose to be in the high 70s maybe low 80s this weekend. PERFECT! Sorry all you northerners:( I'll soak some rays up for you!
Going to mass right now to go pray for you lovely ladies:) So happy you are in my life. Man, I'd be psycho IF woman if I didn't have y'all!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



1 - you sound like such a sales lady! hahahaha :)
ReplyDelete2 - Really wish we could get those right now, but I guess I will have to keep trying to force my husband to eat veggies for now ;)
3 - it is actually supposed to be 70-something tomorrow!!!!! AHHH!!! so excited!!! haha
LOVE YOU FRIEND!
Will have to check out that juice...thanks for the recommendation. My hub would probably love to join in the hunt, haha. Have a great, warm weekend! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteFirst you are SO LUCKY that you have nice weather!! Second, I need to really check out Juice Plus...you sure you didnt buy stock in them?? hehehhehe
ReplyDeleteAnd finally, have a great time with your parents this weekend cycle buddy! Sushi sounds yummy right now~
Oh yum I love sushi. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI know! haha. I have so much passion about this Juice Plus and so when I type about it, I keep going! haha. Maybe I should by stock! Seriously though...check it out people!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time this weekend! I'm jealous about the weather there...I'm ready to soak up some sun! :)
ReplyDeleteGonna check out the Juice Plus info in a minute, thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the sun and weather, it is supposed to be beautiful today. We worked in our flower beds yesteday, the weather was so nice!