Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

UGH

So do you like my new blog design:) I love it!! I know I keep changing. I thought I liked my last one and then I came across this one and LOVED it! So this is it for now.

So I am biting my tongue and some of you are probably going to laugh at me and think, "I told you so." I told myself I was going to be fine with the 2ww. I told myself I wouldn't go back to my old crazy self after all my surgeries. Well, it's creeping back in slowly. BUT no worries, I'm trying my best to keep it away but it's hard. I know, I know...you told me so! The thing that is so annoying is the prolonged cycle. I'm on P+14 (I usually only make it to P+9 or 10) and nothing yet. I know this is my first cycle on HCG. And I know that it said it can lengthen my cycle but really....what a darn tease!!! I know I am not pregnant but then the devil keeps tempting me to think "maybe!" STOP! Whoever is reading this and does HCG shots...did it lengthen your cycle too? My boobs are sore so I know I'm going to start any day. Just bring it on already!

Ok, I'm done. Just had to get it off my chest. I am not talking about it with anyone except my dh so sometimes I just have to let it out somehow. I know some of you are thinking...you are such a wuss....I have been going through this forever. Well, I know. I have too. But this is different for me b/c I'm finally recovered from my surgeries and starting a new.

I spent MLK day propped up with my computer planning away for our trip to San Fran and Napa. There is so much research to do! It is very distracting though and I love planning:) My husband keeps asking me "What the heck are you doing spending so much time on the computer?" haha. I didn't get anything around the house done yesterday b.c I was trying to plan away while he was at work so when he got home I could be with him. I can't really plan while he is around b.c then he will get suspicious! heehee. Sneaky me;)

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't think I've ever commented here before but I've been reading and praying for you. :)

    I did the HCG shots. They definitely can lengthen your post peak. I went from a 8/9 lp to one that was about 13/14 days. I've heard of some going a little longer.

    HCG can be a tease! It's very frustrating but it does help a lot. I know for me the hardest part when I first started taking it was not knowing how long it would last and the fact that testing was out of the question.

    I hope you don't have to do it for too long (meaning you get a bfp soon) but it will get easier every cycle as you figure out your knew post peak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip you are planning sounds so much fun! My husband and I love to travel! This is my second month on HCG shots and it has lengthen my cycle to P+13, P+14. I am in the 2ww wait and am having the exact same thoughts as you! It is frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trip is going to be a blast and your new background is so cute!

    Yes, HCG does lengthen all the ladies' cycles who have been on it, which is a good thing. Far better to go P+14 than P+9.

    There's nothing wrong with being hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used the hCG before, but I will be praying that AF never shows herself!
    I am praying for a BFP and your sanity in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have experience with HCG, but I will say that my boobs were sore the month I conceived Dominic, so you never know! I agree with Ann, no harm in staying hopeful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on HCG or pio pp, and yes hcg lengthens your cycle as does pio. The two weeks are a long wait and very antsy! I will be hoping for your BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog design. Praying that the 2ww ends with a BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I <3 this blog design! Ughh HCG sounds like no fun at all to me! (BUT it's a good thing!!! Worth it!!!)... Praying for a BFP too but first praying that you can just have PEACE with whatever happens no matter what!!! LOVE AND HUGS MY DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't help but be hopeful for you too! And what a great design for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, yes, love your blog! Design is very cool.
    I have been on hcg and yes, its extends your luteal phase and it gave me horrible fake pregnancy symptoms...as if 2WW is not hard enough! I am a crazy person during 2ww...I POAS way too much, I comb through 2ww blogs...craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love the HCG tease!!! I'm P+13 today and pre-HCG I would be lucky to get to P+9!

    Saying a prayer for you, one never knows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new background! very pretty :) The trip sounds great! I havn't had any experience with HCG (not yet anywhay) but keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks ladies for advice. Karen and Mrs. J, nice to meet y'all!

    ReplyDelete