Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Neon red!

Some of you might think I am absolutely crazy BUT for the first time I have neon red instead of bb. Like the color of this font! HOLY MOLY! I never thought the bb would go away. Dr. Hilgers...your work amazes me! I always thought bb was normal...that was until I met the NaPro system. Thank you Lord for fixing me up! Now if you could just bring me a baby, that would make it all complete. 

I started my T3 this morning. I already forgot to take my temp when I woke up. Oh well. I doubt it will be the first time. Questions: I read on the sheet that it said to take the T3 on empty stomach or an hour before eating. I didn't do that either....I took it, then read that part, then realized I had to eat to take my antibiotic before going to work. Then it said take every 12 hours...on the dot....well that means 6:45 tonight...darn, right when I want to eat. So, since I just took my first pill today, can I switch the times and take at 5:30? That way it's an hour in the morning before I eat and an hour before I eat at night. Curious. Oh and one more thing...I drink water (and it's cold) all day. Isn't that going to alter my temp????

This whole charting of temp/pulse thing is right in the middle of my classes (11 and 2). The thermometer is not quiet...it beeps every two seconds. My kids are going to think I am crazy weird! As if they don't think that already. I can just imagine...."Kids, quiet for 1 minute while I take my temp and pulse. And, don't talk to me b.c then I will loose count."

Anywho, today I leave for Atlanta to go have my martini with my girls tonight:) We have this group of 14 girls from high school that have been friends ever since. Of course we have gone off on our own ways (some single, some married, some with multiple kids), but we have all stayed in contact. 2x a year we try and all get together. This weekend is one of them!! I'm super excited. Tonight we are going out for sushi and drinks. Tomorrow we are doing brunch and mimosas! Then watching movies:) Then cooking out tomorrow night and drinking vino! Fun fun with the lady friends! Love good ole times of reminiscing! Do any of you live in Atlanta and happen to be going to mass on Saturday evening? I could maybe meet you and go to mass! Let me know.

Hugs, loves and blessings friends. Have a good weekend. Thank you for being in my life!

11 comments:

  1. What a exciting post! Praying and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was taking the T3 I had to change the times I took it as well and it didn't mess it up. I think they would get on to you if you were constantly changing it but a few time won't hurt. I never had a problem with my temp and cold water. I just made sure to not take a drink right before I had to take the temp. On occasion I messed up so I just waited a few minutes until my mouth felt normal again and then took my temp. Glad to hear everything is going better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me if you start feeling different on T3...I hope to start taking it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really worry about taking the T3 on a empty stomach. I need to eat relatively constantly, even more once I got pregnant. Great news about no bb. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love having normal periods!!!! I never thought it possible until after my second surgery!!!

    Your time with your friends sounds awesome! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what's funny...since becoming part of this IF blogosphere, the things for which I find myself extending (sincere) congratulations are not things for which I'd ever have imagined congratulating someone...life is a funny thing. And, congratulations :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take slow release T3 in the morning an hour before I have breakfast so I am no help. I am sure it is fine to change the time by an hour.
    It is nice to have a normal AF. Once step closer to a pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about changing the times this early on... :)

    Also, that is one way I diangose my patients if they have endo is the color of their period blood...hahahaha LMBO @ patients! hahaha

    Have so much fun...I would totally indulge in more then 1 or 2 martinis on a girls weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time with your girlfriends and congrats on the BB this month, things are changing in the positive direction for you it seems like :)

    Sorry I can't offer any advice I don't know what T3 is?!?!

    And if I lived closer to Hot-lanta I would meet you in a second, let me know if you are ever in the Memphis area and we we go to Fort Morgan this summer and drive through Mobile, we will have to stop by and meet you for lunch or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw....love the new blog colors and pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOTS of stuff to be excited about!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete