Good morning friends:)
Well I thought about writing this post between the hours of 1 and 5 this morning but I was too warm to get out of bed. I only slept 3 hours last night:( And I am dreading it majorly b.c today is my first day back teaching. Lord give me some kind of unknown strength! ha
Question: Dh and I are both taking Biaxin (An antibiotics given to us by Dr. H at PPVI). We are taking it b.c of some inflammation I had in my uterus, even though my cultures came back negative. Anyway, we both had issues with sleeping last night. I mean, my mind was going and I was WIDE awake. Have anyone of you that have been on this had sleeping issues? I'm planning on calling PPVI at my break today but thought to ask you girlies first.
Hugs and have a good day!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



No sleeping problems for us when we were on it!
ReplyDeleteHope your first day back is okay! Were you thinking a lot about school? I know that would always happen to me! :)
ReplyDeleteProb just my anxiety...your prob fright Grace in my Heart!
ReplyDeleteChasing, thanks for input! I think it was just me being a freekazoid!