I always want to start off my blog thanking you for all your posts/support. So THANK YOU!
Today is day 3 at work. I'm ok in the mornings and then the afternoons get more sore. Tummy swells about 12 and stays that way all day. I did talk to PPVI and you girls and at least I know I am ok. Plus, I am going to start being happy about a swollen tummy b.c it means I am done with my surgeries:) I succeeded! Now if I can only succeed more with a baby who in the oven! haha
This is my first cycle after surgery. I have had 4 full days of 10KL. AMAZING! That has never happened to be. It was always always C. Now it is just beautiful! haha. We are on it with ttc. I'm not getting too crazy though. I am preparing myself that it might take a while. But, at least we are at this point...finally after a long while we can start ttc.
This cycle will be my first cycle on HCG. That means I start it soon...after Peak. I got advice to ice spot, take shot, then heat. I will do this. Any other advice friends? What about numbers? I keep reading people talking about their levels after the cycle...what should mine be. I'm assuming I will learn, but I am curious to know now.
I also have to start that thyroid temp reading. I did the first part. Now I have to start that other chart...the one that looks like an excel spreadsheet with temps, pulses, etc. Sounds fun!
Have any of you heard of the Agnus Dei medal?? Since I haven't been able to continue my daily masses at the convent, one of the nuns gave mom a medal with the Agnus Dei prayer on it. I love my little medal..it's so cute. I added it on to my other neckace. I tried to take a picture with my phone camera but it is blurry. Oh well.
I pray for y'all daily. I just spent my break thinking/praying for you. Hugs around all of your lovely necks!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
8 months ago



I have never heard of that medal, but I'm going to go look up what it looks like! Neat! Praying and hoping for you!
ReplyDeleteI didn't do the ice/shot/heat w/my hcg, I just did the shots. Make sure you do it sub-Q, and the nurse at PPVI told me that in the stomach is where it absorbs best. I make DH give me them. :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love that post-surgery 10KL!!! Although my CM was pretty good before my surgery, the quality and duration of fertile CM went up. I remember my first post-surgery cycle and I was shocked about how much 10KL there was!
ReplyDeleteI tried freezing the area that I inject, but now I just grit my teeth and inject. The preparation for the needle is worse than actually doing it. You'll be fine, don't worry!
i always did the shots in my thigh coz my abdomen was sensitive. it always worked for me. i never heated just rubbed after. they r really no big deal. ;) u appreciate them after pio inj. im really xcited for u! i think u have great chance! i got preg with my firat baby on hcg. ;) but i still had major thyroid issues and i think that is why we mc.
ReplyDeleteOk thanks! Is it pathetic that I am excited for P+5 to come to start the shots! haha. I love making progress...it gives me glimmers of hope.
ReplyDeleteSew, I like your positive attitude and I like your feelings! Hope you are right woman!
I'm so excited for you to be TTC! And your mucus sounds great. We do the HCG in my thigh, and it's been working fine (according to the last labs I did anyway). I don't do any ice/heat with the injections either. DH does the shot while I lay on the couch with the tv on for a little distraction so I don't think too hard about the prick. :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete