Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Life and Friend Prayer request

My friend D is having her surgery today with Dr. Hilgers. Please please lift her up in your prayers today.

ATL with the girls was fun!! Friday night we went out to a sushi restaurant....ate yummy sushi, drank yummy vino and enjoyed each other's company. Saturday we went to brunch and sat around and watched movies all day. haha...I'm laughing looking back at all of us scattered around on the blowup mattresses, couches, love chairs, floor, etc enjoying movies and chatting. Saturday evening I went to mass at Christ the King...it was an absolutely beautiful church...loved it! Then Saturday night we all got in the cars and headed to Whole Foods!!! We all wanted different kinds of foods so we decided to go there b.c there were so many options. I shared a cheese/olive/meat assortment with my friend....along with some yummy vino. I felt like I was back in my heaven...Italy. We stayed up till 2 am chatting/laughing away and watching Mamma Mia...LOVE that movie! Sunday came quick and we headed home. I was anxious to get back to DH but had a great fulfilling weekend with the girlies.

Got my results back for prog and estr. My levels were all good with the help of the HTC. Yay! Prog went up right around where it should be. I started T3 this weekend. What a pain it is to take your temp/pulse all the time. The whole adjusting your pill taking time around eating is a pain in my booty. I love food/snacking too much to adjust it all...oh well. Question: I take it on an empty stomach (2 hrs after eating) in the mornings but can I eat after? I had a snack 30 minutes after I took it. It said 1 hour before OR two hours after so I assumed since I did the 1 hr before I could then eat after I took it. Let me know please:)

DH and I snuggled last night after being separated this weekend. I love how much we have grown. I swear, even among all this IF suffering, I can't get enough of how much love has grown for us. Of course we loved each other on our wedding day but it really does just get better and better. He sends me the sweetest texts when we are apart and then when we are reunited we act like we haven't seen each other in ages. We just can't get enough of each other. Yesterday he backed his truck into the driveway and immediately peaked his head in the window to see where I was. When I spotted him I ran outside and we just hugged. Thank you God for this loving LOVE! I feel so blessed to be with this precious loving adorable funny sensitive man. We are approaching our 3 year anniversary. We were married 1 year from the day we started dating. I can't believe it has been this long since we have been together.

Enough sweet talk for now. Please pray for my sweet friend.

9 comments:

  1. Prayers coming her way! Glad you had a wonderful weekend. It's nice just to hang out with the girlfriends and have a relaxing weekend. You and DH sound like me and DH after we have been apart. We are very blessed to have wonderful dhs! :)

    I take T3, I'm not sure if that's the same as the T2 you take, but I take it with my synthroid right when I get up at 6am and then 6pm and we eat around 7ish. I haven't had problems with my levels and have used those times since the day I started. I would think as long as your not taking it with meals your ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I'm an idiot! I didn't even realize I put T2. I totally meant T3. Thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is SUCH a sweet post!!!!! I love you guys!!!!
    Praying for D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh no worries! I just thought there was a T2 as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know how you do with the T3...I start tomorrow!! How did your friend's surgery go? If she needs anybody in Omaha you can put her in touch with me...I can bring her food or whatever if she needs something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gals weekend sounds fun!!!! Your comments about your husband are so darn sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend! Glad I wasn't the only one to get into the wine!!!

    Praying for your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete