Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Got an answer for shipping blood!

Yesterday I blogged about shipping blood. Thanks to Ann-Building a Nest, I found help. She referred me to Wheelbarrows blog and I typed in shipping in her serach box and found a post on shipping along with blood and dealing with lab. WHEELBARROW...THANK YOU:) So, I thought I would pass the info along:) Click if you are interested.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I missed your post originally, I am hit and miss on blogs these days-it is all about who posted the most recently when I have a second. I am so glad you got the information, this is a huge reason I blog! Yeah! Thanks, Ann, for remembering where you saw the info!

    ReplyDelete