I got to meet Mary (The Screllos) and Brenda (Hebrews)!!!(I have no idea how to make their names link to their blogs...that I have to learn) Can I just say that awesome was an understatement. We clicked as if we had known each other for 17 years. It was glorious! I still can't believe that I have a blog and that I met bloggers...haha, I'm making fun of myself (not you) inside because I used to make fun of people who blogged and now I'm a freeeeeek about it. What a hypocrite I am:)
So Omaha has an Urban Outfitters which makes this city all the more cooler! When I was on the phone with DH, I was pretending to be all sneaky about what I was doing yesterday....he knew in my tone that I had found something! hahaha. He said, "What are you getting into???" So I confessed and he actually said that I deserved a little treat for these hectic past two weeks. So I didn't feel so bad for doing a little stress free shopping:)
My purchases:::
1) I don't own a lot of sweaters. Since I went to college up at St. Mary's in South Bend, I had to have plenty...it was ridiculously cold there! But once I moved back home to the tropical weather, I gave them all away to Catholic Charities b.c they were just sitting in a drawer. So I decided I needed at least one new sweater...heehee. Here it is! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=19073824&parentid=W_APP_SWEATERS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=9&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=W_APP_SWEATERS&popId=WOMENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=
2) My scarf! LOVE:) It wasn't online so I thought I'd post a pic with my new cool HTC Desire phone! ha Anyway, I wore it on my first date with the blogger ladies last night:)

Oh and mom loved my scarf so much that she wants one, so we are going back to UO today to get her one! haha. Cute momma! Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. Smile all you lovely bloggers. You are well loved!! Remember to please keep sweet Ann, Building a Nest, in your prayers.



LOVE the scarf!! I'm obsessed with scarves!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you treated yourself to something nice! You def deserve it!
How awesome you got to meet up with other bloggers..I haven't done that yet! People need to ravel southbound to TEXAS! :)
Anyway, I'll be praying for that fOllicle to stop just sitting around and to do something already!! ;)
Can I just say, I had to LOL at "we clicked as if we had known each other 17 years." 17? Not 5 or 10 or 20... but 17. Hehehe, that gives me the giggles ;)
ReplyDeleteAs for the follicle - just a couple weeks ago, I observed ovulation right before my very eyes on ultrasound. And the reason I did was because I measured the mature follicle, and it was THE SAME SIZE as it had been just the day before. I was startled at this lack of apparent growth, and decided to go back to that ovary and re-measure... well, there was a 2.2cm follicle one second, and then suddenly it was a 1.0cm irregular-bordered corpus luteum! So, I think seeing a "lack of growth" can really be the beginning of the process of ovulation (like, it is starting to rupture, and therefore releasing some fluid, hence appearing to have no growth).
I will put money on the fact that you'll see a corpus luteum tomorrow.
Love the scarf !!!! Could wear one daily so fun and colorful. Glad you are returning from surgery well and got to meet up with some bloggers how fun!;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I do not think I have commented on your surgery....Ack! I'm so glad it went well and I'm ready for you to be released! :) I think the south is missing a southerner! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteSo exciting you got to meet! Tell Scrello that I want that dress if I ever get back down to that size...But I don't think I was every that size so she is safe.
I could wear scarves all day long..>They hide my scar and I love that one! Plus it's a cheap way to spruce up an outfit! ;)
I thought the same as TCIE where did she get 17 years....hahaha So funny!
So excited you ladies love my scarf too!! TCIE I am depending on you woman! haha. I think that is just amazing that you got to observe that. WOW! I'll let you know if you are right! So put it this way, if you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm on that flight back to Bama b.c my follicle burst! haha
ReplyDeleteAnd as far as the 17 goes...glad to humor you women:) ha
It looks like you are doing great, already moving about after your surgery. I was out for more than two weeks after mine. Glad all is working out and you are having a good time. Ovulation better happen soon or else you will be spending all your money shopping :) That is one cute scarf you got there.
ReplyDelete1) So, I shamelessly tried to buy that scarf today because it is JUST TOO CUTE...I did not buy it because there was only one left and I knew her mom wanted it hahaha! Then I went to another store and bought one that was on sale and ended up ringing up for a DOLLAR. A buck!!! WHAT?! lucky day!
ReplyDelete2) I did not SEE that sweater but I LOVE it. There's another one at UO that I want to ask for for Christmas :-D That store = trouble!
3) FMTP - Where do you live in TX? My husband has applied for a couple of jobs there and I have family in Waco ;)
4) I didn't think anything of the "17 years" comment, I thought it sounded just right. HA! Seriously!hahaha
5) Sew, I wore that dress just for you last night!!! And you most certainly can borrow it for a month or two next year, not joking, I will send it ;)
6) It's okay, I thought blogging was "so weird" and now look at me... haha!
7) how come no one is yelling at you to turn off word verification? hahaha
Man I am long-winded, especially when typing!!! ;)
I am so glad you got to meet up with other bloggers, that sounds like a ton of fun! I love the scarf - so very cute. I am hoping you are heading back home soon and burst, follicle, burst! God Bless you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found me on fb. :) I'm also glad you are healing and hopefully you'll get to head home soon. Go follicle, go! I love, love, love your purchases and what a fun blogger meet up! I too thought it was crazy meeting total strangers, but every blogger I've met it has felt like I've known them for years! :)
ReplyDelete