...Fart shirt?
hahahaha. (If you don't know about the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, this might not be as funny to you...my husband had no idea what I was talking about ;))
This is Mary/Screllos posting for "A" tonight again...She asked me to post a picture for her. ;) Inspired by this post and also by the fact that she needs to "toot"/"fart" before she is allowed to eat and go home from the hospital, I decided to make a t-shirt for her. Here it is:
Maybe it'll help get things "moving." haha. (FYI I don't even ever say the word "fart"...wasn't allowed in my house growing up haha...but it's so funny now, in these circumstances! :-D)
She's looking really good...first of all, she's a super cute person anyway, but second, she looks AMAZING for having just had surgery. I don't look that good when I wake up on a regular morning. No joke.... And she's feeling pretty good, too...But she was so hungry! I felt bad for her because she wanted to eat (something other than chicken broth and popsicles) so bad but she has to toot first!
She is also HILARIOUS! She said she'd have to send the t-shirt for my surgery and if Brenda ever has to (hopefully not!!!) have surgery again, and other bloggers, she'd send it to them...and then that's when she said "Like the sisterhood of the traveling fart shirt." Oh man. I could die laughing again right now! hahaha. So funny!!!
She also said to the nurse, when talking about how she really wanted to eat "So, basically, I have to starve until I toot."
Are you laughing yet? If not, I'm worried about you! haha.
We all showed each other our surgery scars...it's like our IF surgery scars bond us together forever...oh that and the fart shirt... ;)
I am very happy and relieved after seeing her tonight - thanks to everyone for your continued prayers!
Hopefully I didn't forget anything I should have shared! :) Gnite and Happy Thanksgiving!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



That's too funny! Hope it helps her, at least keep her sense of humor! You all are too much.
ReplyDeletehahaha. LOVE IT! I am so sending this to the next blogger who has to go through surgery:)
ReplyDeletegreat news that she is doing so well! Hope her recovery is a piece of cake!
ReplyDelete