Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Friday, November 5, 2010

A laugh for Friday!

This is all Hebrews fault. She brought up dutch ovens and that led me to remember something that I recenly saw. Totally forgot to share this with you so I thought today would be a great day to do so. Mom and I were in Old Market the other day and saw a man walking down the street wearing this shirt below. I BURST into laughter (directly looking at him) to the point where I was in tears. And the guy wearing it was as cool, calm and collective that he could be. Perhaps some people would think it would be vulgar, offensive, etc, I , however, was thankful for that type of laughter being apart of my day:)

 Happy Weekend:)

8 comments:

  1. haha! Great!!! thanks for sharing!!! i cannot even imagine my own face when seeing this on the street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I'm a little embarrassed that happened while you were in Omaha ;) hahaha. That must have been an out-of-towner ;)
    So glad he made you laugh! hm...I suppose maybe we should claim him since it made you laugh... :)

    I still need to comment on Brendas! oh my GOSH! i would not be ok with Ryan doing that to me! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!I actually tooted last night at 3am and I woke Dh and Waffle up out of a dead sleep...I was laughing so hard because I could not stop thinking of you!!!! hahahaha I was crying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait that was Hebrews that posted the dutch oven thing right? hahahaha Well now all 3 of your girls run together for my gnat brain...ERGH. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I found DH's Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete