Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

They called!!

So today during my faculty meeting at school, I looked down and saw my phone lighting up with PPVI on the screen. I swear I jumped up like someone poked me with a needle and I ran out of the room to answer...pretty spastic but I couldn't help the excitement! haha. They got this months cycle info and average cycle days. She was going to look at Dr. H's schedule according to what days my charts say is best to come out and call me back tomorrow to schedule my appointment time out in Omaha! THIS IS PROGRESS! Now I'm not going to sleep...I told DH that I am going to have my phone attached to my hip tomorrow and even if they call in the middle of class, I'm answering!

P.S. I still think it is quite amazing that I get excited that my infertility doctor called to schedule my infertility appointment out at an infertility institute in Omaha.....never thought these words would relate to me and when they finally did, I never knew I could get so excited about such a matter.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I hope that they get you in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Let me know as soon as they tell you! I can't wait for you to visit! I hope you know I will be forcing you to hang out with me whether you like it or not! :) And if you need to do laundry, or need a home cooked meal, or anything at all, I'll be happy to help out! Is your husband coming with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember waiting with anticipation for that call to schedule the surgery too. What a weird kind of excitement, right?! It was for me and will be for you also such a blessing to finally begin to restore your fertility. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I await each and every Dr's appointment with baited breath! Hahaha! This is the same girl who once waited in the pediatrician's office for 3 hrs with her mother (at age 5), only to walk in for my shot and tell the Dr: "I'm just here for a lollipop and nothing else."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is great news! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better get a lot more than a lollipop! haha That you all for your support! I love you women! Still waiting...I will update as soon as the call comes through!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Can't wait to hear about the call officially scheduling it!

    ReplyDelete