Well it's about darn time:) I got the call from PPVI! OCTOBER 27th is my special day! We have to coordinate times/people around work. My DH owns his own company and my mom and dad own/run their business together so they can't be gone for too long....so tentatively speaking, here is the plan:
My dad, DH and I will be flying out to Omaha on Monday, Oct 25. My appointments will start, Tuesday the 26th, then my surgery will be Wed, Oct 27th. Friday, the 29th, my dad will probably fly home. Then Sunday, Oct 31, DH will fly home because he will have to get back to work. Then my mom will be flying out Sunday to spend the week of Nov 1-6th. That week is the week Dr. H will do my ultrasound series. Ladies who have gone to Dr. H, what all goes on during that u/s week???



ROCK ON!!! This is great news. I am going to look up the saints that have feast days over that time - which yeah, the feast of All Saints is in there - and start asking them to intercede for you. God Bless you and you should get a countdown on your blog or something! No pressure or anything. :) God Bless!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED! I will try to take one of those days off work so we can hang out. What is your email address, I'll get ahold of you to work out the details!!
ReplyDeletePS--let me know if you need ANYTHING at all, I will be happy to help in any way I can!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even do the u/s series when I was out there because on the first day there were zero possible follicles. We ended up getting to go home early.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I will be praying for you, and I agree with JBTC, a countdown is definitely in order. :)
ReplyDeleteJoy: Bring it on!!!
ReplyDeleteHebrews: Email is spunkybw@gmail.com can't wait to chat and meet!!!! Try that first week in Nov.
Others: Thanks:)
How do I do a count down??? Is that a dumb question?? I'm a new blogger remember!
Wow, that is so soon!!! I'm so excited for you. I didn't do the series either because I ovulated the day we arrived, so there was nothing to watch! But I imagine it's an ultrasound every day to watch the follicle(s) develop and rupture and see if everything is normal. Yay! I can't wait to see how everything goes.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! That is right around the corner!!! Do you suspect endo?
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! That's not far away at all.
ReplyDeleteFor a ticker go to Lilypie or another ticker making site and make the ticker according to the instructions. Copy the html for the ticker. Then go to Design in Blogger and choose add a gadget and pick html/javascript and paste the html for the ticker.
Great news! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Blondies...I'll try it!
ReplyDeleteSew...charting shows I could possibly have endo but nothing shows up severe that I know of.