Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting....

So I'm still waiting to hear from PPVI about when my visit out to Omaha is scheduled...I'm getting anxious! I would think they have to let me know sooner or later so that I can book a flight. They can't wait till the last minute...can they?? How much time did any of you have before knowing???

I left nurse at PPVI a message asking about meds/DH/me. Since my last post about DH being on meds, y'all made me more curious as to why I wasn't on the meds myself. Well then I looked up white blood cells in sperm on the internet and started freaking out! AGH! So, I'm waiting for them to call me back so I can figure out what they are going to do with DH after he finishes meds and what the heck this all has to do with me and any potential risk I might have b.c of those WBC. 

I know I have issues and perhaps an infection of some sort because I have b blood throughout my whole cycle. It starts out with bb, then has red mixed in during middle of cycle, then ends with bb again. People keep asking me why we aren't ttc but I can't necessarily open up to them and explain that I have bb and that this could be risky for me/baby during pregnancy....that would divulge tmi! ha. So instead I just tell them that we are waiting to see Dr. H to make sure my body is prepared and able to carry again.

I am almost finished with my blood draws!!!!!!!!!!!! I go tomorrow and Saturday and then I can ship them off. I tell you what, those lab people are probably sick of me! ha. No, they aren't, I know but still...I'm ready to not see them. They have really been a big blessing and they have treated me so well but I'm ready to move on and not have an arm that looks like a heroin addict!

4 comments:

  1. It can't hurt to call and leave another message with PPVI. That's great that you are almost done with your draws and you should have a bit of a break until after your surgery.

    I definitely understand waiting until you are healthy to TTC again. If you do decide to tell people why you are waiting to TTC again, just say that your doctor wants you to wait to be fully healthy before you try again and is treating you for some concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they get back to you soon!!!! Frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they get it all figured out soon! I can't wait for you to come here!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get a few days off work and we can hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea Blondies!

    Hebrews, I can't wait to get there!!!

    ReplyDelete