Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hugs to all my blogger ladies

I think it is so funny that a few months ago I could have sworn I would have never been a blogger. Now, I go out of town for a weekend with no computer and I'm missing catching up on my blogger ladies. haha. So I have a little something for y'all. I got this email and it brought tears to my eyes. I honestly was crying and laughing watching this. I have a strong connection with Italy, having lived there, so maybe that had something to do with it. But all in all, I just love this message. I wish I could meet all you lovely ladies just to do this!!! You have brought me so much peace and patience through all this heartache of IF. I hope this is a great start to your week. Thank you for sharing your lives with me:)            Turn your volume up....the music makes it!  One of my top favorite songs of all time.

Cut and paste...I couldn't get it to just click on it...sorry. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN8CKwdosjE

3 comments:

  1. Love the song and I ACHE for Italy. I spent 3 weeks there after grad school (while my brother studied abroad there for a summer semester). It was the best 3 weeks of my life. It was the closest I felt to "home" anywhere...even where I grew up. I think heaven's going to be one big piazza. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO neat!! Look how happy all the huggers are!!

    Sometimes I think if I had unlimited money I would use it to fly all the bloggers to Italy for a week. Hey, a girl can dream!

    Chasing--I LOVE the idea of Heaven being one big pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me an email at mrsblondies at gmail dot com so I can send more info about the vitamins I was taking.

    That video was so sweet. I really want to go to Italy; I've never been.

    ReplyDelete