Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

DONE!

I'm done with the blood draws! The blood shipped and made it to the lab in Omaha safely!!! Soooo glad I am done with that! I don't look like a heroine addict after all. I thought for sure that I would have an ugly bruise but they did such a great job over this period of time and I only have a tiny bruise. As for now, I'm just waiting on my appt/surgery to be scheduled and then waiting to get my results in a few weeks from my blood series.

So to celebrate, hubby took me out on a sushi dinner date (which was yummy) AND today I am going (in 10 min) to get myself a pedicure:)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your draws are done and your blood is sent. Can't wait to hear your results and when your surgery is. What great ways to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your blood draws went well and are over with! I hate when they bruise up my arms, I worry about that everytime!
    What a great hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah pedicures - sounds like a great way to celebrate!!!! Congratulations on being done and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pedi was awesome:) Go treat yourselves soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love sushi. I even took a class to learn how to make it, it is good, though not as good as the real thing. Don't you love it when they suggest going out to eat and you're like, sweet! no cooking tonight!

    GLad your blood work is done. I am so tired of getting blood drawn, it is like you are a drug addict at times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it Allie! And yes, my heroine addict looking arm is looking much better;)

    ReplyDelete