Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

NaPro on Today show...I wish:)

So last night I was watching Dr. Hilgers on The World Over, on EWTN. I had recorded the show on my DVR a couple weeks ago. Anyway, Dr. H was discussing PPVI and all his studies, basically giving an informative interview broadcasting Napro.  I got to thinking...THIS MAKES SOOO MUCH SENSE! Why don't women know more about this choice as oppose to artificial ways. UGH! How can we get this message out more???  Do we know if any of the Today show peeps are Catholic?? We should compose a letter and send it off to the Today show! They cover controversial topics all the time. They talked about birth control last week, so whose to say they can't cover this topic!! Shoot, and Sew can be our advocate:) haha. I'm so fired up about the recent blog drama which revolved around her blog stating her opinions...I love her! So sorry Sew to bring you up randomly, you were just on my mind!

6 comments:

  1. Great Idea! You should type up a letter, and we can all sign it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Great idea, we need to get this out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh! I thought I commented on this post!!! I thought it was excellent! DO IT! :) I second Sew's nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete