Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Charts back...help!

Ok ladies...here is where I need your help. What do you infer from these? (If you can read them..hope so)



 I have realized one thing...My progesterone is very low which would have resulted in miscarriage probably had I tried before going to see Dr. H. Thank the Lord for intervention!! I can't imagine having to go through all that again. What I don't understand are the first two charts...

I know that Dr. H will go over all these with me when I go up there. I also am meeting with my cousin (one of his practitioners) on Sunday to go over them but you are all so knowledgeable, I wanted your opinions.

Oh and he assumes I have TSD b.c my results came back 5.3 instead of the normal 10. ( I didn't attach that paper with all the long names of the testing but I will later b.c I left it at home.) He is having me do the temp/pulse readings CD5-9 and P+5-P+9.

So, what do you think....would love your input. HUGS:)

5 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to the low progesterone club. It seems like sometimes your estrogen is low and sometimes it is ok. I wonder what he will do with about that. Both my progesterone and estrogen were below the "low" plotted line so I ended up on femara and PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some advice, but I don't do Napro so I am not sure about the charts. I sure hope they show promising signs though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but you need to get This Cross I Embrace on the case!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do pictures of the pages that have your progesterone and estrogen numbers? It definitely looks like your progesterone and estrogen are dropping way too early. I would guess that they'll try HCG post peak since it brings up both estrogen and progesterone.

    ReplyDelete