Yesterday I posted my 3 charts that I got back so if you didn't see those and can help me out, please read yesterday's post. I forgot to add this to the mix. It all looks like jiberish to me:) Thanks for your imput! Oh and click on picture and a bigger one will appear.
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



Sorry, I am no help. It looks like jibberish to me too. Can't wait to see you in about a month!
ReplyDeletehey! I can't help either, sorry :-/ but I'd love to meet you (maybe with Hebrews? :) ) when you're in town! I live in Omaha, too, like Hebrews/Brenda :)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteA level below 10 in the reverse ratio means that you have a certain degree of Hypothyroid, something that is very easy to fix with Napro and Dr. H is an expert. He found it in me after nobody could and I have been on T3 for a few months now and the change is dramatic. In my case he also tested my temperatures and then made the diagnosis.
The higher than normal prolactin can affect normal ovulation and in some cases even inhibit it. I am not sure of the exact number when it inhibits, but its also manegable.
You are in teh very best hands. I had my lap with him and I am so glad I did.
MTTBM is right about the thyroid and prolactin. Lots of bloggers including me are on the T3. Thyroid problems seem to be pretty common. I've been on 1 1/2 years now. There's medications that can help to lower prolactin. Your LH is too high and the ratio with the FSH is also off (they should be pretty close), which may be a sign of PCOS (also high prolactin is sometimes found in PCOS). I don't really know anything about the low free testosterone, especially since your total is normal.
ReplyDeleteI recently also had my Thyroid hormones tested. Free T3 level was low and reverse T3 was high and the T3/RT3 ratio was also low like yours. It means that instead of T4 being converted to free T3 our bodies are converting it in to the inactive RT3. My Dr. prescribed slow release T3 for my thyroid. My Dr. calls this condition Acquired hypothyroidism. I took the meds for three days and it gave me insomnia but I had also started another new med so now I am going to try taking each Med alone and see which one is causing the side effects. It appears that stress and adrenal fatigue are the major contributors to this condition according to my Dr. You should also get tested for adrenal fatigue.
ReplyDeleteI also got tested for multiple vitamins which I was low on. Selenium especially is very essential for thyroid hormones. I am taking vitamin B12, selenium, B complex and also vitamin D. I am also doing the same tests plus the reproductive hormone tests with a Napro Dr. and should get the results soon.
Wishing you well
Wow, very informative! Thanks ladies. Sweet of u:) MTTBM I'm glad to hear all treatment worked for u...gives me hope.Blondes, I'm horrible w abbreviations, going to look up PCOS. Rachel, thanks for advice on vitamins. Looking into those this week. Blondies referred some to me last time but since I have more info about my thyroid, I think this will be beneficial. Hugs
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your blog post
ReplyDelete