Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Making progress....

Aghh! My internet has been down for a week and I have been going crazy!! I honestly feel as if a part of my life was missing b.c I couldn't check up on my blog ladies!! All is well and internet is fixed.

CD1 was today and my cramps are about to make me vomit!As of now, I am waiting on my results from my series. I sent them about 3 weeks ago to Dr. H so I should be hearing back from PPVI soon about those results. We got our place to stay in Omaha. For those who have to go out there in the future, I did a lot of research and it is must less costly to rent a place instead of a hotel w/ kitchenette (Residence Inn). That was going to cost us $4,475 for the 11 nights that we have out in Omaha. I freaked out at that cost and decided to do some of my own research. It was the best idea! We are renting a home in Omaha in a cute area of town for $1,100!!!!! Since we were staying for more than 10 nights, she only charges $100 a night. Oh and we also have to put down a deposit, but we get that back!! The house is so cute too. It is perfect size and the pictures are so darn cute. It also has a fire place so I'm hoping that it will be chilly enough for a fire....love them! So I feel much better knowing that we saved money and we are going to be in a comfortable home, one that has had many great reviews from those who have stayed there before.


Now I am going to relax this weekend and try and catch up on your lives in the past week...I feel so behind! Hope you all have a glorious weekend.

Hugs, Loves and Blessings:)

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome about finding a cheaper place to stay! Good work! :)
    I hope your cramps subside soon! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One benefit of my surgery is that my cramps are MUCH better and definitely can be controlled with ibuprofen. My period no longer runs my life and that part is great! I hope it is the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about CD 1, but that's really awesome about finding a place to stay that's so much cheaper. Where did you find out about renting the house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for CD1, me too yesterday... blah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Website for rentals: Vacation Rental By Owner http://www.vrbo.com/

    ReplyDelete