Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We are back:) Prayer buddy announcement finally!

We are back safely, thank the Lord! We happened to fly back on the day that horrible storm was passing through the south. We ended up staying overnight in the Atlanta airport till 4 am then finally arriving home at 5:30a.m.. It was crazy but we were just happy to be on ground and safe. Please please keep in mind all the people in Tuscaloosa, AL and in other areas surrounding, who were affected by the tornadoes. Y'all, it's absolutely horrible. Over 250 people killed just in Tuscaloosa, including Univ. of Alabama students. It's just so sad. The worst part was that it hit in one of the busiest areas of town where tons of shops, restaurants and apts were located and there were people all over that area who weren't able to really get to coverage. So sad. Please pray.

As far as our trip went, it was fabulous. DH and I got to SF a day early and did a biking tour of SF along the water, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and over to the bay town of Sausilito. That was one of our most fav things about our trip. Whenever we go on trips, we always do biking tours...they are great and you get to take in so many more things than you can in a car! Napa Valley was absolutely gorgeous. We felt as if we were in a completely different countries. Rolling hills, mountains and vineyards galore! It was perfect sunny weather too! And most of all, we had the best company. My DH's brothers and their others are easy to get along with and very enjoyable. It was great!

We had another ultrasound after we got back:) Our little blueberry has grown into a gummybear!!! I was seriously so surprised to see how much it had grown in just a week! (Go back and look at last post and you can see the growth difference!) No wonder I was feeling queezy at times:) haha. I haven't thrown up though, so that's great. I don't mind the queeziness too much...as long as I have crackers or granola bar near by, I'm good. But I am having some major food aversions. I can't look at broccoli or certain veggies. I can't eat much meat or fish at all without getting that yucky feeling. I am all about the starches...greattttt! ha. But I am loving me some fruit and acids so that's good. Oh and chips, crackers, granola bars, et. We (practitioner & dr.) confirmed a more accurate due date of Dec 10. Yippee!!! Can't believe it still. Oh and my boobs are huge! I love it! hahaha.

My little gummy bear:)
And finally! I feel so bad my prayer buddy has had to wait so long. Sorry prayer buddy:) She probably thought she didn't have anyone praying for her but she is wrong!! I had the honor of praying for Ask and It Will Be Given. I went to daily mass throughout all of Lent and she was the first prayer upon entering the church. I hope so much that she felt my prayers. It felt so good to be able to pray for her and see God working in her life through her posts on her blog. What a sweet one she is! If you haven't met her, please visit her page. She would love your support:)

I miss reading up on all your ladies. I'm sooo behind! I plan on catching up tomorrow. Hope all is well with you:):):)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and had such a great time! I've been thinking about you and wondering how the trip was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your prayers. We definitely felt them. I am so lucky to have had a prayer buddy who was going for daily mass.
    Glad to know that you had a wonderful trip. And wow Gummy bear !! Praying for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have the cutesy names for the baby! Blueberry and Gummy Bear...that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I'm suffering right there with you on the aversions. It's finally getting better though! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Was looking forward to hearing an update of your trip. I love gummybear- so adorable!

    ReplyDelete