Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Monday, May 9, 2011

MIA

I know! I have totally been MIA (missing in action...for you slow people! haha). Being an 8th grade teacher, May is the busiest month of the year. I swear, I don't have one free moment. AND when I do have have a free minute, I have a major lack of energy and I am taking a nap! haha.

Is it pathetic that I feel as if I am missing out on the blogs! hahha. I miss reading up on you ladies. I feel as if I am missing out on things....and I know I am. When I do have free minutes, I try to check blogs but then I don't get enough checked and then I get behind again. AGH!

Even though I am behind, you are not far from my thoughts. I prayed for all of you yesterday on Mother's Day...especially those who are struggling with infertility. You are so close to my heart. I pray for you daily at mass but yesterday I said some extra special prayers. I hope you are feeling them:)

Life is going pretty well. Still having major food aversions and some nauseousness. I swear, I still cannot eat meat or veggies...just typing those words make me want to puke! ha. I'm going later this week to get an ultrasound. I don't have to but they told me if I wanted to I could do one when I wanted...I decided I didn't want to wait till 12 wks to see my little gummybear...so I am going this week which is around 10 wks.

I have to go again. Class in 5. It's exam preparation time! agh! Hugs to all of you.

6 comments:

  1. Our 10 week u/s was our favorite, he or she looked like sucking his/her thumb!

    I hear ya on the aversions, but try to eat meat whenever you can, protein is so important. I felt the same way with meat and veggies until around 11 weeks so I tried to eat a lot of eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still am praying for you. It is amazing how having you as my prayer buddy has bonded us! It is great to read an update.

    Hope to hear more from you once school is out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about being crazy busy! We go until the end of June and it's been absolutely nuts! I'm going to be going nonstop until June 30th!

    Gotta love the life of a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you but totally get this! :)

    Can't wait to hear about the u/s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love the end of the year!!
    Glad to see you back...I was missing you!
    Have a great rest of the year...you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete