Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pics and Blogger meet up idea!

Update: Just realized....It's my 100th post!!! Wow. Never ever thought I'd ever be a blogger and here I am at 100!!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend:) I spent the weekend on the bay at my parents bay house. It was perfect weather. On Saturday night I talked my parents into trying sushi. We went out to eat at this sushi restaurant in our bay town and they LOVED it! So much that they want to go back!!! This made me so happy bc I eat sushi once a week and they have never understood why until now! Yay!

As I was about to post the pics for this post, I reminded myself again of the idea of having a blogger's weekend sometime in the future! Would that not be fun! We could all come stay at my bay house and have a fun, relaxing weekend:) I would love that. Just curious...would anyone be interested in that? If so, let me know! Maybe I can stir something up! We could do this sometime mid-June! You northerners could pile in a car together and you westerners could do the same! haha.
This is a view of the pay and my wharf in the early morning:)
Above is the boardwalk where I go running in the mornings. It is honestly perfect! I love it! Usually I dread running but running here, I just breathe it all in and it is so enjoyable.
This was the sunset on Saturday night before our sushi dinner:) Perfect!

18 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE sushi and secondly, if your bay was close to Tx...I'd so want a weekend there with blogger buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: I LOVE SUSHI!! :)
    Second: if your bay was close to good ol' Texas then I would so be on board with a blogger meet up weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the bay? Probably too far from me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I think I just had my 100th post too! (gosh do I have ANY memory?! I think I posted about it in a quick takes or something!)
    Soooo pretty, I am so coming there! It's cold here today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I'd definitely love a blogger meet-up, but not sure of travel costs, timing in June, etc. What's the closest airport to your bay house? I guess what I'm saying is keep me in the information loop as you plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to if we can make it work financially! I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Airports: Pensacola, FL or Gulfport, MS. Mobile, AL is too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I teach until June 30th, so I couldn't make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be there to meet ya around the second week of June on way to our family vacation :) Not sure if it's the same time as this "blogger weekend", but maybe it could just happen at the same time??!!

    DH and I were talking the other night about how much we live for our family beach vacations. I asked him if we would still love it as much if we lived closer and could go whenever we wanted. He said no, but clearly by this post you love it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What weekend are you thinking? I would love a blogger meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would LOVE to go, but I teach until June 10th and work until the 14th, and we've got a family beach trip planned for the Outer Banks starting June 25th. However, I will be in the Florida panhandle in late July visiting family (plus a beach trip to St. Augustine the last week in July). Maybe we could work something out then???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Congrats on your 100th Post!!! Thank you so much for your support & prayers. I am glad to have found you. And yep, I am starting CrMS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sushi, Alabama, girls, YES! What's the mosquito population in June?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would LOVE this...just can't come if its white baby days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blogger meet-ups - I LOVE THEM! Keep me in the loop, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete