Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little blueberry & San Fran:)

So I had a bit of a scare but all is good. On Sunday, after a 3 hour nap (yes I am experiencing the lack of energy), I started having what felt like ovulation pains on my left side. It felt like pain was in my left tube. They were very consistent...every 2-3 minutes for 24 hours. I was so scared that the baby was in my tube BUT I remembered from my past ectopic that if that were the case, my back would ache terribly and I would see spotting. So far I was in the clear.


I called PPVI and they called my dr here and had me do an early ultrasound. That was yesterday and THAT was amazing!!! Y'all, we were so scared. The last time we went for an ultrasound over a year ago we saw nothing...and that was when our drama all started. It was so sad. This time I took a deep breath, she did the ultrasound vaginally and THERE IT WAS!!!! My little blueberry:):):) And then we heard the heartbeat...utterly amazing to see such a little baby with a heartbeat. How could anyone ever abort...they are crazy!!!


I have been ravenous lately. I mean RAVENOUS. I mean like I eat and then not 5 minutes later I am starving...not hungry...starving! I can't stand vegetables at the moment so thank goodness for Juice Plus...no lie, even my ob here in town sells it to his patients. I would be worried about my baby if it weren't for that b.c I swear, I can't even look at a vegetable right now! ha I have been sucking on Preggie Pop candies in the morning during mass....I know that sounds bad but it gets me through the mass without puking! BUT no worries, I'm thankful for the nauseousness!!!


We leave for San Francisco on Thursday:):):) Happy Holy weekend in San Fran, then Napa:):) I'm super excited. God sure does have a sense of humor doesn't he. Pregnant the month we go to Napa! Haha. AND even though I am preggers, I can still taste the wine and spit it out in the spittone things:) Which means I'm going to be a true wine taster:) No worries...I won't let anything go down:) Gonna protect my little blueberry. Shoot, I'm only gonna be tasting at a couple places...not all.


I will miss keeping up with y'all over the few days. I will be able to check blogs at certain points but won't be able to respond that much. For my special IFers, I am going to light candles for you at Easter Mass on Sunday. I hope you will feel my prayers.
 
By the way, what is that big black space below? My uterus??? It's shaped like a banana????

Baby blueberry:)




12 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Look at that precious blueberry!
    Yes, that's your pretty uterus!
    Have fun in Napa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby blueberry!! You are so funny.

    I am so happy that everything is ok, you must have been freaking out~ Have a Blessed Easter and have a blast in Napa...eat lots of yummy food~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe all I need to do is book a trip to Napa. J/K, I know that won't work.

    Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We called Dominic our little "blueberry" too! Gosh, they're so small. Can you believe we all start out the size of the tip of a pen?! Unreal. So glad you're doing ok and going on vaca! How fun! I'd give my left leg to get out of this awful Illinois weather we're having. Seriously. I NEED SUN! Anyway, have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see little "blueberry". Glad that all is well. Wishing you a blessed Easter and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH I LOVE YOU LITTLE BABY BLUEBERRY!!! :) :) :) haha we called our baby that, too - now we call him/her "avocado" or "little plum"...heh.

    YAYYY!!!!! AWESOOOOME!!!!!!!!

    I will miss you while you're in CA! Send me pics!!! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so amazing to see the heart beat, trilling. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! I deleted and added you again and that seems to have fixed my issues "following" so I can go back to regular updates and not miss any blueberry updates!
    Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep--the "banana" is your uterus holding the "blueberry" haha! My first ultrasound at 8 weeks looked like that as well, except Baby was in the middle of my uterus instead of off to the side. My friend had an ultrasound at 10 weeks, and her uterus looked like it was being squeezed (big at one end, small on the other).

    Have a great time on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. From our peach to your blueberry, yeah!!! I have been wondering how you were doing, I emailed you today :)

    So glad you got an early ultrasound, now you can relax a bit more, I know I did!!

    Yes ma'am, be a spitter for sure. I hope the weather is nice for you guys out there, I so love Napa Valley...

    Welcome the nausea. It always makes me feel better to be nauseated. I like those hormones to be chargin, lol. I was the same way with veggies too for several weeks, only could eat salads but with honey mustard. (haven't eaten that dressing for YEARS!)

    I am so glad to hear you are doing well, B. I wish I could go to daily mass. We don't have a church attached to our school and our parish offers mass at 6 am. I have been going once a week for Lent on Wednesdays, but it is tough goin to get outta the house at 5:30 :(

    ReplyDelete