So the ball was a lot of fun! DH is pretty reserved when it comes to dancing but once he gets a little drink in his system, he is a dance maniac! haha. And that he was on Friday. It's so fun though b.c I love to dance and I totally crush on him when I see him dancing. It is hilarious! He does this little move where he puts one foot in front of the other and swings his hips around...it honestly makes me giggle every time. I love it it b.c it totally makes me feel giddy and I just want to jump in his arms and tell him how stinkin cute he is! haha. So yes, we had fun!
I'm in the middle of my 2ww. This cycle I had my first double peak so my cycle is extra long. It's more like a 3ww. Not feeling anything special. I'm not acting all crazy YET so that's good. I'm sure that time will come after this weekend. I'm hoping af comes before the devil gets in my head again. Or I'd take a BFP anyday! ha.
I'm in the middle of my novena to St. Gerard. It's my first one. I always asked him to pray for me and read his prayer card but never a novena. Hope he is listening:)
Yesterday was my sweet dad's 70th bday. I am superduper close to my dad. He is just such a precious, loving man. My mom calls him her "Jospeh". So one day while I was visiting a nearby Catholic church, I saw a statue that I though would be perfect for my dad. I talked to the church secretary and she gave me info on how I could order it. It is called "Father" and it is of Jospeh holding sweet Jesus as a child. My dad just loved it!!! My absolute favorite is the "Standing Holy Family"...it is my absolute most favorite statues. Isn't it just beautiful! My mom and dad gave it to us and it is in our house. I look at it often and smile:)
DH and I have started walking together:) It makes me so happy. In the past he would always make up excuses but now that he has gained a few lbs and that he is getting older and not working out, it made him realize he better get on it! I kept telling him I needed him to have a healthy heart for me, for him and for our future family. So we have started walking on M, W, F and Sun. We take our lab along and it is just great. I know it is just a walk but it really is so great b.c it is uninterupted, quality time to be together. No phones, computers, tv...nada! Just us! Well yesterday he said "let's run!" So we ended up jogging the whole way. It wasn't bad at all. First run since surgery and it was great. The weather here has been gorgeous! (sorry northern and midwestern bloggers) It has been in the 60s and 70s and blue skies. Love the south!! Well we woke up this morning a littttlleeee sore! ha. We will just have to walk it out today.
Hugs and off to grade:)
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
8 months ago



I am usually the shy one when it comes to dancing. My DH jumps to the dance floor as soon as he hears music and he is pretty good at it. I on the other hand not so good.
ReplyDeleteAs they say walking is the best exercise. It is a great start.
I am jealous of the nice weather where you are enjoying. We will have freezing rain/snow tonight and temp. will be 28C tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.
Wishing you a smooth 2ww.
Congrats on starting an exercise program with your DH. I TRY to exercise regularly and be a good influence on my hubby but we are not quite there yet. Thanks for giving me some inspiration, strong work! :)
ReplyDeleteMany prayers for your 2WW....
Prayers for your 2-3WW! And that's awesome that you're making time with DH to walk. I wish my DH and I had time in the evenings to do that! Enjoy the beautiful weather for us!
ReplyDeleteOh the 2ww is the worst. But I have a feeling good things are around the corner for you!!
ReplyDeleteWalking with your dh sounds like so much fun! You're so lucky that it's warm enough to get out!
ReplyDeleteBtw, can you email me your real name? I've been praying for you and I only know your blog title! (jellybelly_75 at yahoo dot com)
PICTURES! I NEED PICTURES!!! :) haha.
ReplyDeleteah friend I love you and your family so much. I love reading these posts too. :) Next time I see B, I'm makin him show me that dance move! hahaha.
Ry and I are starting to walk too! Soon! haha. Probably today, actually - looks like the weather is going to cooperate! yay!
Here's to you trying to stay calm during your 2-3ww!!
ReplyDeleteI love that y'all walk together. I walk out yellow lab for 25 minutes, then the black one. Sometimes I can talk DH into coming, but he works so hard when he gets home sometimes I don't even ask. That is awesome you got him to commit to 4 times a week. I need you in my cheer corner :)