Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

PRAY FOR MARY NOW PLEASE!

Please pray for our sweet Mary.

She is undergoing surgery as we speak. Dr. Keefe, who works with Dr. Hilgers, is performing her surgery. We are hoping and praying that she goes in and has minimal endo so that the dr can focus on getting that out and then working on the wedge resection. God bless this sweet little one:) She was so worried about the dr opening her up and seeing too much endo to not have time to do the wedge resection on her ovaries (due to PCOS). So pray away.

4 comments: