Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Internet FIXED and prayer buddy reveal (FINALLY!)

My husbands friend came today and fixed my internet!!! YAY!!! No more annoyingness in dealing with blogging or checking emails. Woo to the hoo! I am probably now going to be glued to it for days before returning to work Monday. Haha.

PRAYER BUDDY: I absolutely loved praying for you. Since I was off work due to resting for my surgery, I was able to go to mass daily during the 2 weeks before Christmas. I prayed for you often and took joy in reading your blog. I have just loved seeing the happiness expressed through your little one's (E) smiles and eyes. Are you ready....Grace in My Heart was my buddy:):):) Hugs sweet one. I caught myself praying for you today in mass..haha. I don't think my prayers have to stop just because it's over. So, I will keep them coming your way. You hold a special place in my heart:) See, you even just pop up at random times and I just talk to God about you. Perfect! Oh and I am so ordering that cookbook for myself:) haha. As a New Year's present:) It will be for DH too b.c he will enjoy it too!!! Oh and we are friends on FB if you haven't put two and two together:) haha

As for catching up on my life, I'll save that for tomorrow. Hugs ladies:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for your prayers! You have no idea how much they have helped. I have had a great feeling of healing and acceptance towards my infertility lately and I am certain it is because of your special prayers! The gifts you sent were also so sweet! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and if we lived closer, I know we'd be great real life friends! Thanks again, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I forgot to mention that I really love the cookbook. A few of the recipes I tried took some time to make, but overall the book does a fantastic job teaching you how to cook healthy with lots of pictures (which really help us visual learners!) We really liked the Mexican dishes and there is a white chicken chili dish we also loved!

    ReplyDelete