Random, I know. BUT, it's been on my mind all day and sadly enough, I have just wasted about 2 hours of my life looking alllll over the internet for them. Here is the deal. When I picture my future family at Christmas time, I would love to have us huddled around the living room by the fire, playing board games, drinking hot chocolate, and saying good night prayers all in our matching flannel plaid pajamas. CALL me crazy or weird all you want, but there is something very awesome about this picture in my mind. Sooo I decided to start off this Christmas with that plan. IT is driving me crazy (as if I am not already with this idea.) I cannot find matching plaid pajamas for me and dh. All I want to do wrap them up and have us both open the Christmas even and put on our matching pjs that we can put on:) I have found ones for women and ones for men, but none that match!! The idea of him wearing one kind of plaid and me another kind, just doesn't go...it clashes! haha. So then I found these pjs finally but of course it couldn't finally be the ones! UGH. They are so cute but they don't carry the man's set. And what's up with just having the men's pj pants. Why can't they have a top!? I honestly almost went with pj set hahaha, but then I thought...no, all I want is plaid!!
So, then I thought, hmmm. Maybe my brilliant bloggers can help me out. Soo ladies, any suggestions? Do you know any website or store where I can find matching plaid pjs for me and dh??? I am even so desperate that I thought, hmmm, what if I just ordered dh a XL in the womens??? hahahaha These are my favorite. :) But of course, no matching!
Ok, I am going to finally go to bed and clear my head and hope that someone helps me make this fun idea for me come through:) HUGS and praying for you sweet prayer buddy!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



You are soo funny!
ReplyDeletewoman! you were up late! shame! haha ;) just kidding.
ReplyDeleteI am totally with you here, too cute! ahh...too bad my hubby 1) does NOT like board games ;( and 2) would never wear matching pjs. HAHAHA. maybe if I beg and plead enough? ;)
What about these: http://www.sleepyheads.com/Snug_As_A_Bug_Matching_Family_Red_Plaid_Pajama?utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=ComparisonShopping&utm_campaign=SH
I might have to email you now... I miss you so much!
BAHAHAH I just googled and saw ones where they all have FOOTIES!!! hahaha imagining B in footie pajamas made me crack up! Footie pjs were always my favorite when I was little, I wore them til I was way too big to be wearing them..;) Perks of being the youngest (weird) child...
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I'm commenting all over the place here, but I had to share this. I am dying. "Drop seat" - never have to take them off to use the restroom, OH SO CONVENIENT- http://www.pajamacity.com/Red-Plaid-Cotton-Flannel-Footed-Pajamas-with-Drop-Seat/productinfo/J615-RP/?utm_source=Google_Base&utm_medium=Search&utm_content=J615_RP&utm_campaign=PJC_Google_Base
ReplyDeleteDYING HERE! hahahahahahaha
Ok I promise this is my last comment on here but I just wanted to point out that if you decide to go with that set I sent for real (not the open-rear ones, the ones I was being serious about ;) - the sleepyheads link), you can also get a matching bandana for Tide! HA!!! You best send me a picture of the fam by the tree in all plaid!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteL.L. Bean sells its pyjamas in its traditional tartans - same prints available for men and women. They're not cheap, but perhaps you could find them on sale in-store through its affiliation with Sears? Land's End I think has similar PJs, and both have good clearance sections in their online stores sometimes.
ReplyDeleteMARY! I am dying laughing that it hurts my stupid incision and I am crying tears. I started making these grunting noises while I laughed and my sister was looking at me like I was a loon. hahahah
ReplyDeleteMisfit, I look at llbean but they don't have matching sets. They are different and the ladies is only a dress...they don't even have a set that is plaid. Sears..no luck! But thanks for trying!! Keep it up:)
so glad to make you laugh, but sorry it is hurting you! :-/
ReplyDeletehahahaha gotta love it when you laugh so hard you grunt though....
I, too, love the matching flannel pj idea (or my hubby in the pants and me in the top... very Old Hollywood movie. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind sacrificing the flannel top, there are a TON of matching pants with T's out there:
http://www.amazon.com/Mistletoe-Christmas-Pajamas-Matching-Playwear/dp/B0041ZODQC/ref=pd_sbs_a_6
Just type "matching family pajamas" or something into Amazon.
I dress my kids in matching pjs (ok, for the entire time from Thanksgiving to New Years...) but have yet to find matching/similar pjs for me and my husband.