Whether you believe me or not, my blogger peeps haven't been far from my thoughts. Many times I think of things and think "I want to write this down, talk it out, etc." But I never did. Now I'm going to. I have so many thoughts at times, it's so nice to get them out.
I thought about changing my blog name but I love it...and I am "Awaiting a Child of God" whenever he wants to bring me another! So the name is gonna stay for now:)
My posts will obviously now be different. They will be random. They will be about my precious Child of God, who I will have to think of a name for in the blog world:) They will be my faith. They will be about my family. My husband. They will be about mommahood.They will be boring. They will be totally nonsense at times. But either way, I really look forward to getting reconnected with you awesome ladies who continue to impact me even though you don't know it. I have gone back and read where some of you are in your lives, since I have missed out on the past 6 months. I'm excited to get back into your lives and catch up even more. So much has gone on just from the reading I did a bit earlier!
I am soooo happy to be back in touch with you ladies...if you welcome me back:) Life is obviously consuming with a baby but look at all you women with more than one and you can do it...so can I! I promise to do much better with contact. When I signed on tonight, the blogger thing has changed and I saw my blog had been viewed over 21,000 times. HOLY COW! I hope so much that my story impacted others positively. I hope to be able to do the same with my future nonsense!!
HUGS and here below I finally introduce you to my sweet boy:)



WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!! :) :) :) love!!! Glad you're back! although I rarely blog anymore either! haha.
ReplyDeleteHe is so so so cute. Hmmm we will have to think of a blog name for sweet spunkys little munchkin....
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're back!!! Love the pic!! I vote for Spunky Boy for a blog name for baby. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I was wondering what had happened to you and your pregnancy since that's the last I heard.
ReplyDeleteYay! You're back! Your little boy is precious! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Back!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cuteness! Welcome back :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back! I have been wondering about you and your baby!
ReplyDeleteOur sons are less than 3 months apart. I can't wait to see more pics of Spunky Boy!
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little gent! Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI am glad all is good on your side. Such a cute boy. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!!! I don't blame you for spending all your time with that little cutie! :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!!! So glad to have you and your humor back.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this? Sooooo glad you're back! I missed you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you!
ReplyDelete