Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pray for our sweet friend/blogger:)

Joanna (Still Standing) has made it safely through surgery and is recovering. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Check out this post. Continue to pray for her healing:)

http://thehendersonstory.blogspot.com/2011/10/sweet-jojo-update.html?showComment=1318520189881#c8576091956310528328

5 comments:

  1. Hi! It's amazing that she had the energy to get prayer buddies together. :)

    I have nominated you for a blogger award - the details are over at my blog. I love following you and hope you are well. Good luck with the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, where have you been!!!?? I think I knocked you off my private list- so if I did, email me!! lebecroseATaol.com
    hope you are well....you have the baby?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I would love for your to share you NaPro story on my blog hop. http://www.blessed-and-broken.blogspot.com/2012/02/fertilitycare-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm hellloooooo?!!!! you really need to post, woman! The blogger ladies don't even know about baby B!!!! come onnn!!!! I'm terrible at blogging but you're worse! haha
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete