So dh and I are sitting in the airport waiting to board our flight. We will arrive in Omaha tonight. I can't believe the time is already here. As y'all know, my stupid internet at home hasn't been working so I am excited our house in Omaha that we rented has wireless.I feel so behind on some of your lives. I was able to check up on thurs but not since then. We have a 3 hour layover in Atlanta so I plan on catching up on my phone...not my fav way to use internet but it will have to work! I love the big screen of computer and can't stand the small screen on my phone, but it will have to do.
Ok enough blabbing...soooo I will write tomorrow telling about my pre op meeting and visit at the institute. Then surgery is wed morning. So if y'all can, remember to pray this week for me! Come thursday I should be fine and will write to let y'all know how things went. It's here...I can't believe I'm writing about all this...agh!!!
How am I feeling? I'm a bit anxious and apprehensive, but for the most part excited as all heck. I can't wait to get this all under way.I find myself to be less stressed now that I am done organizing my sub and getting things at school all prepped and ready. I went to mass at the monestary this morning and all the sweet little nuns were all wishing me well...I got a bit emotional but that is expected. Recently I have got more emotional when I talk about going and hoping for success, but I understand that is normal. I just still can't believe we are having to go through all this...it still boogles my mind that something I thought was going to be so easy, turned out to be the most difficult venture we have ever faced. But hey, the Lord is good and he has his reasons and I have to keep reminding myself to trust, trust, trust!! So that is what I'll being doing these next two weeks.
Hugs and loves to all of you. Thank you so much for your support. You have been my srength!! I love you all even though I don't know you in person! Haha. crap, flight about to board. Gotta go!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
6 months ago



This is so exciting!!! I am so hopeful for you! I will be praying for you and can't wait for updates!!!
ReplyDeleteSo curious to see how it goes, as I'm currently trying to figure out if and when we will go up there as well. I'll be checking back for updates!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing how it goes...I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI bet Omaha is beautiful this time of year! I saw Dr. H twice, one time in January this year - during a snow blizzard. Looks like you will have the best weather! Take the time to see St. Cecelia's - it's beautiful! Check out their museum too. There is a lot of very cool sacred items in there! And relax; you are in the best hands, his arrogance is earned! How exciting! Oh, one more thing; I love my Creighton sweatshirt I bought at the university bookstore. Check out the school while you go to old town - what's it called? Market Square? Anyway, you'll know what I'm talking about. Omaha is only soo big!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same before my surgery, scared but excited at the same time. Don’t worry all will go well. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteWow, that snuck up on me!! I can't believe you are here already!! I emailed you my number so that we can get together. I hope you like Omaha!
ReplyDeleteOh, and My Heart Exults is talking about the Old Market. :)
Hey I want to get together too!!! Me me me!!! :) I'm in Omaha! :) I better email Hebrews! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY FOR GOING TO PPVI!!! Hope you like it here!
Sooo excited for you! Will be watching your blog for updates. Praying for you :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers coming from me too! I am in the same boat as Matching Moonheads, so I am eager to read up about your experience, etc. God Bless and may the Angels and Saints guide and protect on your journey and in surgery!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! I hope it goes well.
ReplyDeleteI'll offer up my day for you tomorrow! : ) Praying that all goes well...
ReplyDeleteGood luck! :)
ReplyDelete