Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Jef...with one f!

Ok so are any of you The Bachelorette watchers???? It's my guilty pleasure:))) this season was the best ever....really. It was as real as reality shows can be..ha! Was Jef not the cutest thing!? It's so funny bc lately whenever dh and I get in a little tiff or something he says bugs me, I say "would Jef say that to Emily?!" and we both start laughing so it changes the mood. Hahaha. Pathetic I know!

Anywho, we have our appt scheduled with the ped GI for late August. Sunky has horrible reflux and it has gotten worse since we upped his dosage of Zantac,started some solids and since he has been sitting up. All of those things the dr said would improve it but nope! What made them make the referral to the GI was the middle of night Watkins coughing from the acid. And now the poor child is so used to spitting up (internally every 2-2.5 min) that now he has mastered swallowing it....so sad! My true concern is his little esophagus....I hope it's not affected by all this. Hopefully we will find out the route to this and calm it once we get that appt.

I need to start charting again...although I don't see much CM to begin with bc of breastfeeding. But I need to do it. I keep forgetting!! TMI but We "ttc" all the time so charting would be smart in case we get a BFP. That would be awesome:))) maybe I will be like JBTC!!! Hahaha

Question for any of you who have had a wedge resection w dr. H....do you ever have pain in/on/near your ovaries that is striking pain and that feels tight...like if you move it will snap??? I have that feeling every now and then and I'm really curious about it. I put a call into PPVI but just curious to see if any of you felt this.

4 comments:

  1. I don't watch Bachelorette but my friends do. I've heard all about Jef with one F. He sounds like a cutie.

    I hope the GI doc helps your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always ttc? Girl you're brave ;)) of course if I didn't have "twins" I would be too probably. Bless spunkys heart. Mary Jacinta is on Zantac but she is not near that bad poor little fella. I pray you get some good news from the GI specialist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor lil guy! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the reflux clears up! Poor little man.

    I didn't bother charting until I saw a true return of fertile CM. With me, it's so obvious that I knew there was no need to chart if I didn't see it. So I checked everyday but never recorded anythying. I was still able to predict my first period easily. And since it took 15 months for my cycles to return-I'm glad I didn't waste any tme charting!

    I'd call-it never hurts to ask.

    ReplyDelete