I'm alive!! haha. I have been absolutely horrible with blogging. I know we are all busy but I swear this year is one of my busiest!!
Typical day since starting back:
Wake up 5 am
At mass by 7:15
School starts 7:45
Teach till 3
Middle School or Faculty Meetings till 5 (at the latest) Monday thru Wednesday
Get home...try and walk for at least 30 min.
Help hubby cook dinner
In bed by 7:30 b.c so pooped!
How do people work and take care of their children too???? Last year I had a planning period from 9:30-11:00 and then 12:00-12:30... it was glorious! I got so much done and then some. I never had to grade at home b.c I got all my work done at work! This year I am teaching 8th grade religion in addition to 7th Religion and History and 8th History. And I teach two of each of classes b.c there are two classes per grade. So this year I have only one break and it is from 8:45-9:30 and it is so rushed. I feel I have no time!! I'm swamped!!
This whole pregnancy thing is WONDERFUL and I wouldn't trade it for the world but after work, I am done for the day. My feet are swollen, back aches, and I have no energey! ha. But I'm happy...no worries! I am just not productive whatsoever. I am honestly in bed by 7:30...at the latest! haha. Thank God my husband understands that I am swamped during the day. He has been so great.
So enough about that. I miss all of you! I am friends with alot of you on FB so I am up to date on alot of your lives b.c of FB on my phone. What would we do without technology! ha. No but seriously, I miss having down time to just blog away. Not that I have much to say, but I miss just having the time.
Pregnancy is going swell. I am happy as a bee! Today we go for an ultrasound and appointment...love seeing that baby:) 11 more weeks to go. Holy smokes! Going by fast.
Today I had some extra time b.c I am leaving work early for dr appts so I haddddd to take a minute to write on the blog so you knew I was alive:)
Hugs and Love. I pray for my bloggers in daily mass....especially you my prayer partner. Amid all the business, I have not forgotton to pray!!
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
8 months ago



Its great to hear how well you're doing! I wondered how things were going and hoped everything was well.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you're tired at the end of the day, you are VERY busy at work. Wow! Its quite the schedule.
Yay for your hubby being so sweet to help at home!
Yay, good to hear from you! So glad you're doing well. And wow, you're getting so close to meeting your little one! I hope you continue to get enough rest and that the rest of your journey goes well!
ReplyDeleteYay! You're alive! :) Missed ya!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad for an update!!!!! I can't believe it's only 11 more weeks!!! YEA!!!!!!! (and shoot for losing those planning periods!)
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear from you. I've been wondering how the heck you've been doing! So great that you only have 11 weeks left. Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteMissed you! So crazy that you are this close to giving birth! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear an update! Get some rest mama!!! Its getting so close!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGeez, just reading about your day made me tired. Yea for 3rd trimester. :)
ReplyDelete