Daily Offering

Oh Lord, I offer you today. There will be highs & lows, irritations, successes & failures. There will be sadness, happiness, good news & bad news. There will be things I can deal with and others I cannot. There will be loneliness. There will be temptations & frustrations. But whatever comes today is yours. You and I know that only your strength can see me through this day. Have patience with me. Let your strength keep me whole this day. And when today is gone, grant me peaceful rest, so that I may wake and offer you tomorrow. AMEN!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smelly!!!

Ok you cloth diaper ladies, mine are smelling! I have stripped them w dawn a few times and even bleach and they still have a cinch! Advice.....please:)))

9 comments:

  1. I don't know! Eeek! Contact the sellers, they should be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of one thing-add vinegar to the rinse cycle. I do that pretty regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When mine get smelly I add two drops of yes tree oil to the soap before washing. Also, regular use of grapefruit seed extract should keep smells away. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek - have you tried drying them in the sun, too? Ours got smelly for awhile and we started to put all of the #2s in for a separate rinse before adding in the #1s, wipes, and bags. That seemed to help, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assuming that you have the new type of cloth diapers. I used to wash every 3 days -run a cold rinse and spin, then hot wash with only a little bit of Charlies soap and extra rinse. This should prevent the smell. But in order to get the smell out first -you need to separate the liners and wash them with bleach every once in a while, every month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just to clarify, i mean just run the wash for the liners with bleach, then wash again like normal with the diapers.

    ReplyDelete